New H520 Awarded Best of Show at CES 2017
Our new Industrial and Commercial drone - The H520 - was awarded with Best of Show at CES 2017 by RotorDrone Mag.
Read up below on why the H520 is a gamechanger -
• Larger Airframe: The Typhoon H520 is 520mm between rotor centres compared to 480mm for the Typhoon H.
• Larger Motors and Props: Give increased flight performance with a greater top speed and higher wind tolerance and stability.
• Increased Payload: Carries larger and a wider range of cameras.
• Increased Fight Time: The increased capacity H520 4S 6850mAh pack gives flight times of up to 30 minutes.
• Engineered for Industrial & Commercial Environments: The High visibility orange significantly increases platform visibility and deters wildlife from getting too close.
• ST16 Android-based Controller: Includes 7-inch, touchscreen display, HD 720p video downlink for real-time video reception and HDMI output for optional external display or transmission.
• Camera Options: H520 has three camera options - CGO-ET dual thermal RGB camera, CGOCI seven-element inspection camera and the CGO3+. All cameras have unlimited 360° rotation, 3-axis gimbals and are capable of a 20° up-angle for upward-looking inspection.
• CGO-CI Camera: Features High-contrast imaging, with a long-focal depth and Edge to Edge Distortion-free lens - a Market 1st - targeting the broadcast, cinema, and vertical inspection markets.
• Camera Function Updates: Additional updates to the H520 camera options include a panoramic shooting function along with burst, time-lapse and metering modes.
• SDK: Yuneec will launch a Software Developer Kit (SDK) platform in Q2 of 2017 to allow thirdparties to develop value-added applications and services on the H520 platform for industrial and commercial markets.
• Typhoon H520 maintains Yuneec’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home and Low-Battery Return Home.
• H520 will be available Q2 of 2017.
UK prices to be confirmed. More Information will be Available soon