We're pleased to announce that on Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th May, Yuneec UK will be exhibiting at Security and Counter Terror Expo 2017, which is taking place at Olympia London (Stand B40). Yuneec is excited to showcase new and innovative products and updates - visit our stand (B40) to learn more about our range of Security and Surveillance orientated UAV systems and technologies.
Also on display will be the CGO-ET 3-axis anti-vibration, thermal infra-red and low light RGB camera, and the obstacle navigating Typhoon H Pro Realsense® featuring Intel™ Realsense® technology. This is our most advanced exhibition yet, and we are excited to get up in the air!
We're looking forward to welcoming you to our stand B40.
- Yuneec UK
Yuneec are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at Drone & Tech Expo Ireland at the RDS between 10th - 12th of March. Come to our Stand to find out about the latest and cutting edge UAV and drone technology.
Visit the Official Show Website to Grab your tickets now!
We're looking forward to welcoming you to our Stand.
- Yuneec UK
New H520 Awarded Best of Show at CES 2017
Our new Industrial and Commercial drone - The H520 - was awarded with Best of Show at CES 2017 by RotorDrone Mag.
Read up below on why the H520 is a gamechanger -
• Larger Airframe: The Typhoon H520 is 520mm between rotor centres compared to 480mm for the Typhoon H.
• Larger Motors and Props: Give increased flight performance with a greater top speed and higher wind tolerance and stability.
• Increased Payload: Carries larger and a wider range of cameras.
• Increased Fight Time: The increased capacity H520 4S 6850mAh pack gives flight times of up to 30 minutes.
• Engineered for Industrial & Commercial Environments: The High visibility orange significantly increases platform visibility and deters wildlife from getting too close.
• ST16 Android-based Controller: Includes 7-inch, touchscreen display, HD 720p video downlink for real-time video reception and HDMI output for optional external display or transmission.
• Camera Options: H520 has three camera options - CGO-ET dual thermal RGB camera, CGOCI seven-element inspection camera and the CGO3+. All cameras have unlimited 360° rotation, 3-axis gimbals and are capable of a 20° up-angle for upward-looking inspection.
• CGO-CI Camera: Features High-contrast imaging, with a long-focal depth and Edge to Edge Distortion-free lens - a Market 1st - targeting the broadcast, cinema, and vertical inspection markets.
• Camera Function Updates: Additional updates to the H520 camera options include a panoramic shooting function along with burst, time-lapse and metering modes.
• SDK: Yuneec will launch a Software Developer Kit (SDK) platform in Q2 of 2017 to allow thirdparties to develop value-added applications and services on the H520 platform for industrial and commercial markets.
• Typhoon H520 maintains Yuneec’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home and Low-Battery Return Home.
• H520 will be available Q2 of 2017.
UK prices to be confirmed. More Information will be Available soon
We're pleased to announce that on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th of December, Yuneec UK will be exhibiting at The UK DRONE SHOW, which is taking place at the NEC Birmingham (Stand 12). Yuneec is excited to showcase it's new Thermal Imaging Camera module the CGO-ET, as well as our new and intuitive flying selfie camera - Breeze!
Also on display will be the obstacle navigating Typhoon H Pro Realsense® featuring Intel™ Realsense® technology. We will be flying and demonstrating our latest gadgets and technology during the show - This is our most jam-packed exhibition yet, and we really can't wait to get up in the air!
Visit the The UK Drone Show Website to Grab your tickets now!
We're looking forward to welcoming you to our stand #42.
- Yuneec UK
We're pleased to announce that on Wednesday 19th and Thursday 20th October, Yuneec UK will be exhibiting at The Commcercial UAV Show, which is taking place at ExCel London (Stand 64). Yuneec is excited to showcase it's new Thermal Imaging Camera module the CGO-ET, as well as other new and innovative products and updates.
The CGO-ET 3-axis anti-vibration, thermal infra-red and low light RGB camera is a cost effective, safe and easy to use all-in-one solution for many applications such as Emergency response, Police and Civilian Defence, Intelligence gathering, Construction, Agriculture, Forestry, Fire Fighting and Search and Rescue operations. While the infra-red camera measures the temperature in the image and indicates relative temperature differences, the low light RGB camera has a light sensitivity twenty times higher than the human eye and takes detailed shots even in low light conditions.
Both Thermal and Visual light feeds are simultaneously streamed to the 720p HD LCD screen on the ST16 Ground Station and can be viewed separately, picture-in-picture or as an overlay. We will be flying and demonstrating the dual Visual and Thermal capabilities of the CGO-ET at the Commercial UAV Show, so make sure you visit our stand (64) to learn more.
Also on display will be the obstacle navigating Typhoon H Pro Realsense® featuring Intel™ Realsense® technology, as well as Yuneec's amazing new flying selfie camera - Breeze. This is our most jam-packed exhibition yet, and we really can't wait to get up in the air!
Visit the Commcercial UAV show website to register as a free visitor. Please note this is a TRADE show and that no under 18's will be admitted. If you're having problems registering, please be reminded you can register on the door.
We're looking forward to welcoming you to our stand.
- Yuneec UK